Friday, July 23, 2010

A Cat Named Cricket

It's time to step away from reviews for awhile, and work on some of my own writing. Way back before NaNo started last fall, I wrote a short story called Cricket. I posted a little tidbit on my other blog, and received more responses than I expected about "when are we going to see the rest?" I also posted a couple scenes here back in February, with a similar amount of pestering. ;) Well, here's the whole thing:


There's a trick though. You have to be given permission to view the documents there. If I am giving you access to my hard work, it only seems fair that I at least know who you are. If you give me a shout in the comment section, I'll add you to the list. I've already anticipated several of you. The good news is that I think we'll only have to do this once.

I'd love to hear what you think!